Driver CPC Periodic Training – (Course Ref: DrWTe2)
Professional drivers who hold a current LGV licence are required to undertake periodic training. All professional drivers must complete a minimum 35 hours of training over each 5 year period. This training must be completed by a centre approved by the Joint Approvals Unit For Periodic Training (JAUPT).
7 Hour module
Candidates will receive a Training Express certificate after successful completion of the training. Hours completed towards Periodic Training will then be uploaded to the driving Standards Agency database.
Discounts are available for group bookings.
Below is a list of other courses we can offer in related subject areas:
- QCF Level 2 & 3 Driving Goods Vehicles
- QCF Level 2 Carry & Deliver Goods
If you would like to discuss course availability, fees and information with a member of our team, please contact us by clicking here
- Understanding Drivers Hours, Working Time and Tachograph Recording
- Daily Walk Round Checks, Defect Reporting & Safe Loading of Vehicles
- Health & Safety Awareness in Road Transport, Manual Handling & Security
- A Driver Guide to Fuel Efficiency and A Green Strategy
Please contact our office staff with any queries regarding our course costs.
Mileage costs may be applied to training taking place over 25 miles from our sites.