Risk Assessment and Method Statements – (Course Ref: RIA01)
This one-day workshop has been designed for managers, supervisors and other company personnel, who are involved in determining, setting up, maintaining and supervising safe systems of work and compiling risk assessments.
CIEH or Training Express In-House Certification
The aim of this course is to:-
- Assist candidates in understanding the requirements of the HASWA; MHSW Regs. and other relevant legislation.
- Give candidates practice at carrying out risk assessments using a pro-forma.
- Give candidates the opportunity to develop risk assessment into a more detailed safe system of work, incorporating a safety method statement that addresses the essential criteria.
- Highlight to candidates that risk assessments, safety method statements and possibly permits to work are required under certain Regulations.
If you would like to discuss course availability, fees and information with a member of our team, please contact us by clicking here
- Understand the relationship between HASWA, MHSW Regs. and other relevant regulations.
- Understand the principals of managing Health and Safety
- Develop a risk assessment approach to Health and Safety legislation.
- Prepare Risk Assessments.
- Prepare Safety Method Statements.
- Recognise where H.S.E. enforcement action would be taken.
Please contact our office staff with any queries regarding our course costs.
Mileage costs may be applied to training taking place over 25 miles from our sites.