Safety and Street and Road Work – (Course Ref: SASARW01)
This course has been designed to provide the employees with a knowledge and understanding of the legal requirements to enable them to follow the procedures for setting out Signing and Guarding of an Excavation or obstruction on the Highway.
On completion of the course, delegates will be able to;
- Identify various types of signing and guarding
- Recognise the safety procedures required
- Assess the legal requirements
NPORS or Training Express In-House Certification.
There is a requirement for site resources.
If you would like to discuss course availability, fees and information with a member of our team, please contact us by clicking here
- New Roads and Street Works Act 1991 – Chapter 8
- Review of the codes of practice
- Drawing site plans
- Notices required by Local Authorities
- Site surveys
- Code of Practice – safety at Street Works and Road Works
- An introduction to the use of vehicle actuated portable traffic signals
- Practical – Signing, Lighting and Guarding
- Assessment: End of session multiple choice question paper
Please contact our office staff with any queries regarding our course costs.